Platinum Wedding Package
Our inclusive packages are designed to take the stress out of planning yet, still allow you numerous options to make the day your own.
Platinum Wedding Package includes:
• Unity Candles with Floor Stand
• Guest Book and Pen Set
• Designer Chair Covers with Sashes or Self-Tie Chair Covers
• Designer Table Linen with Specialty Napkins
• Design for (one) Specialty Table and (one) Sweetheart Table
• Fresh Designer Floral Centerpieces
• Mirror Pallets with Votive Candles
• Personalized Table Accents
• Specialty Audio Visual and Lighting Services
To request a detailed Platinum Wedding Packet which includes menu options, services, and pricing, complete the Booking Request form on this page, send an email to SalesandCatering@ThePowerCenterHouston.com or please give us at (713) 723-6837.
Wedding Tip 1
Get a grip on the approximate number of guests you’ll invite before settling on a venue. This will ensure there’s ample space for your crew. As a rule of thumb, allow for 25 to 30 square feet per guest. That may seem like a lot, but it’s not if you count the space you’ll need for the tables, bustling waiters, the band, and the dance floor.
Wedding Tip 2
Know ahead of time if your wedding date falls on the same day as a trade conference, charity walk, or other local event that could affect traffic and hotel room availability.
Wedding Tip 3
In a three-ring binder, compile all your correspondences with vendors, notes you make during meetings, and photos or tear sheets from magazines you want vendors to see. Set up a special email address dedicated to your wedding, and store important vendor numbers in your cell phone.